By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Fremantle Arts Centre (FAC) has taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this website or any linked site.
You agree to indemnify FAC and hold FAC harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this website or the services or information offered on this website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
The Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market website may contain links that direct you outside to external URLs. FAC accepts no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
Customer Service Policy
- All email and phone enquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. Please note that items can be sold before your enquiry is responded to.
- Please be aware that the participating Aboriginal Art Centres and Independent Aboriginal Artists may be working out of remote regions of Australia. Communications can be intermittent at times due to connectivity issues. The Art Centres and Independent Artists will do their absolute best to respond to customer enquiry in a timely manner.
- Should customers experience any difficulties or wish to submit a complaint, they can contact the Revealed Art Market customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for guaranteeing the purchase of any items on this website. Customers must note that unless they have processed the payment for the item(s), the item(s) can be sold to someone else. Holding items in the shopping cart does not guarantee that the item will be still available at the time of purchase.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2021 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre or Independent Artist.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre or Independent Artist from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres or Independent Artists in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each seller.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres and Independent Artists participating in the 2021 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for refunds of purchases made at the 2021 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market. All refund requests must be directed to the Art Centre or Independent Artist where the purchase was made.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the cancellation, return or exchange of any purchases made at the 2021 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market. All cancellations, returns and exchange requests must be directed to the Art Centre or Independent Artist where the purchase was made.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for any or items that appeared different to what was depicted on the 2021 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market website
Protecting your privacy is important to FAC. The following statement will help you understand how FAC collects and safeguards your personal information.
When you browse the Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market website, you do so anonymously. FAC does not collect personal information, including your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to help track which parts of the website are visited and how much time is spent there. IP addresses are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
The only other information automatically provided is the type of computer and operating system you are using, via your browser.
If you make a purchase via this website, we will request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your email address and postal address, for purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the site.
FAC reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all materials displayed on this website is owned by the participating artists and used under licence. You may not use or reproduce any copyright material on this website for any other purpose without the artist’s written consent.