Artwork enquiry form
DADAA Shipping policy
Works may be collected from any of our 3 centres during business hours (Fremantle, Midland and Lancelin). Shipping can be arranged at cost price. Please note that most of the artworks are stretched or framed.
DADAA Refund policy
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2022 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2022 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.
DADAA Return policy
To initiate a return or exchange, please send us an email with a product description and reason for return or exchange.