Artwork enquiry form
Juluwarlu Group Shipping policy
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy: Domestic Shipping Policy – Australia-wide shipping via Australia Post included in the sale. Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days, where upon you will receive a tracking number for your purchase. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. International Shipping Policy – Please contact us for a quote on express or international shipping.
Juluwarlu Group Refund policy
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy: Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds, returns or exchanges on artworks. If you’re looking for a refund or exchange on any orders of products, we’re here to help! You can return the product to us for an exchange with an equivalent product, or we can refund your payment into the original account used to make the purchase. Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy: Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged Returned items must have all original documentation, tags still on and be returned in original packaging Returned items must be in their original condition and have no visible signs of wear, use or damage To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps: Send us an email with a product description and reason for return or exchange Send the item back to us Send us an invoice to cover the shipping cost for returns
Juluwarlu Group Return policy
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2022 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Vendor.
- All freight and shipping must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centres/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Vendor.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for the distribution and arrival times of freight. As the Art Centres/Vendors participating in the 2022 online Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market are located in some of the most remote locations in Australia, freight services can be inconsistent. Compounding this, the ongoing global challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus, means that processing and shipping times may be longer than usual.
- Revealed WA Aboriginal Art Market takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost items.