Bush Banana, 2022$160.00 Jaru GirlRead more
Country In Bloom, 2022$85.00 Jaru GirlRead more
River Creek and Waterholes, 2022$160.00 Jaru GirlRead more
Country In Bloom, 2022$85.00 Jaru GirlRead more
Dry Waterhole, 2022$25.00 Jaru GirlRead more
Country Painting, 2022$100.00 Jaru GirlRead more
Fire rings, 2022$100.00 Jaru GirlRead more
I'm an Aboriginal Independent artist based in Western Australia (WA) but my path to becoming an artist did not start straight away. I will begin by telling you a little about my history before exploring how I came to create my paintings.
As a proud DJaru woman born in the outback town of Halls Creek in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, Halls Creek is about 2,850 km north east of Perth.
I've had creativity and red dust flowing through my veins from a young age.
My families connection with country is where my artistic journey began, today I am based in Wyndham, and run several businesses, but am proud to be a successful DJaru artist.
All my designs and artworks are unique, featuring my country where I grew up and where I belong. Each painting shows different areas and features of this land I call home, everything from the rivers and creeks that run through this rugged and remote land to the grasses and flowers that decorate my country.
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy:
● Domestic Shipping Policy – Free standard domestic shipping only.
Shipment processing time – All orders are processed within 2-3 business days,
where upon you will receive a tracking number for your purchase.
Orders can only be shipped once a week due to our remote location. Orders are not processed on
weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments
may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via
email or telephone. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
● International Shipping Policy – Please contact us for a quote on express or
Delivery within Australia
- Delivery time and shipping method is dependent upon the size of the artwork.
- We use 3 carriers – Australia Post, Australian Air Express (StarTrack) and TNT Couriers.
- As we are in a remote location within Australia, delivery times range between 3 – 10 working days.
- We will email you once the artwork has been dispatched to inform you of shipping method and estimated delivery time.
- You are more than welcome to contact us via email or phone 08 91611201 or Mobile: 040895 and we can give you the information regarding shipping prior to ordering.
- Shipping method is dependent upon the size of the artwork.
- All items are dispatched via “Airmail” as we have found this to be the fastest international shipping method.
- Depending on size, your ordered Aboriginal Artwork will be delivered by either Australia Post Air Mail or International Courier.
- International deliveries have a usual shipping time of 10 working days.
- Customs duties vary from country to country so please contact your local customs office to find out whether duties are payable.
General shipping information
- The delivery guidelines may vary slightly depending on shipping destination and the size of the item to be shipped.
- All items listed in the online website include free shipping and insurance unless stated otherwise.
- There are no additional shipping charges to be added to the purchase price.
- Please feel free to call us or e-mail if you have any questions or would like to arrange a special delivery.
if, for whatever reason, within 30 days of delivery of your artwork(s), you are not satisfied with your acquisition, you may return the artworks(s) for a full refund of the purchase price. You may also swap the item(s) for goods up to the value of the originally purchased item(s).
The return address is:
Jaru Girl Designs
25 Koolinda Street Wyndham,
Western Australia, 6740, Australia
Please keep in mind that any artwork or other type of product sent for a full refund must be delivered in the same condition as you received it.
In the event an item is delivered tom you broken or damaged, you will be given a full refund or we’re happy to replace the damaged artwork, dependent on what you prefer.
Please note that if a customer changes their mind it is the customer who is responsible for return shipping fees and loss of a returned package, so we recommend using tracking numbers + postal insurance to insure your package is returned to us safely. If the artwork is damaged in transit by the courier we will bare any costs to get it back.
If you need to talk to someone about your return or refund, we’re here to help.
Feel free to email us or to drop us a line. Details are below. Thank you.
Calling Within Australia:
Ph: (08) 9161 1201
Mobile: 0408 957 286
Calling From Outside Australia:
Ph: +61 8 91611 201
Email: [email protected]
You can return the product to us for an exchange with an equivalent product, or we can
refund your payment into the original account used to make the purchase. Please note
the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
● Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
● Returned items must have all original documentation, tags still on and be
returned in original packaging
● Returned items must be in their original condition and have no visible signs of
wear, use or damage
● To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
-Send us an email with a product description and reason for return or exchange
-Send the item back to us
-Send us an invoice to cover the shipping cost for returns